Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Walking Dead #46

Damn! That was a long wait between issues. I started reading "The Walking Dead" by picking up the TPBs and finally caught up a few months ago. I was getting used to reading several issues at once - no waiting - and I really got spoiled. The wait between issue #45 and #46 was extended because of the holidays. Well, the wait was worth it. Kirkman amps up the suspense as the warring factions do a little dance. I love the unique touches that Kirkman gives each character with the bat-shit crazy Governor shining this issue. Adlard's art continues to be solid. If they ever color this series this will be one disgusting issue to read. Adlard does a fantastic job during the critical point of this issue and really brings home the brutality of the Governor.

I read the first bit of the letters column and Kirkman says that they are going to get caught back up and on schedule. I love this book and waiting 6-8 weeks between just sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.