Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Pull List - February 20, 2008

DC COMICS
BATMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS #4
BRAVE AND THE BOLD #10
CATWOMAN #76
COUNTDOWN TO FINAL CRISIS 10
DEATH OF THE NEW GODS #6 (OF 8)
FLASH #237
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #18
ROBIN #171
SUPERMAN BATMAN #46
WONDER GIRL #6 (OF 6)

IMAGE COMICS
BRIT #4
INVINCIBLE #48
YOUNGBLOOD #2

Marvel Comics
HULK #2

I missed out on "Brit" last week as my LCS forgot to put it in my box. I'm assured this week that it will make it in there. For DC, "Brave and the Bold" tops my must read list. I'm looking forward to seeing what Marvel has in store in the new "Hulk" book and will give it a few more issues before I decide if this will make my pull list. I'm truly looking forward to "Invincible". It has been a few months without an issue and I expect this book to pick up the pace as it moves to issue #50.

No comments: