Friday, February 8, 2008

"Superman" Creative Team

Newsrama is reporting that James Robinson of "Starman" fame is taking over as the writer for "Superman" as of issue #676. New "Superman" artist Renato Guedes will be staying on as well. This is a strong team going forward on one of DC's premiere titles. From the article, Geoff Johns is happy with the addition as well. I think that means that Johns' Superman event will go off well. He did such a fine job on "The Sinestro Corps War" and I hope that he can bring the same magic to "Action Comics" and "Superman". While Renato Guedes didn't impress me with his "Supergirl" run, the images that I've seen from his "Superman" work look good. With the turnover of creative teams in the last year, I hope that DC can keep this team onboard for a while.

No comments: