Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Pull List - February 13, 2008

DC COMICS
BOOSTER GOLD #0
COUNTDOWN TO FINAL CRISIS 11
GREEN ARROW BLACK CANARY #5
GREEN LANTERN CORPS #21
JLA CLASSIFIED #52
SALVATION RUN #4 (OF 7)
SUICIDE SQUAD RAISE THE FLAG #6 (OF 8)
SUPERMAN #673
TINY TITANS #1
WONDER WOMAN #17

IMAGE COMICS
BRIT #4
NEXT ISSUE PROJECT #1 (FANTASTIC COMICS #24)
WALKING DEAD #46 (MR)

We finally get to see some new issues from Kirkman with "Brit" #4 and "Walking Dead" #46. I'm looking forward to seeing who Kirkman offs in "Walking Dead". I was pretty quiet the last few days as I was in Las Vegas for my daughter's cheer competition. Vegas is always fun for food and shopping - not much of a gambler. Over on the DC front there looks to be a lot of good stuff coming out this week. Gail Simone has reinvigorated "Wonder Woman" and the always excellent "Booster Gold" looks good. My daughter is most looking forward to "Tiny Titans".

No comments: