Friday, January 11, 2008

Geoff Johns Running with the Flash

DC's Geoff Johns has been out and about the last couple of days with a few interesting interviews. He first popped up over at CBR with a two part interview (part 1 & part 2). I found it interesting that Johns has some ideas for an Aquaman book. I think Johns on Aquaman could be very good whether he would use the traditional Aquaman or the newer, younger version. I enjoy his commitment to the DCU. I think that he has good vision and produces great stories. It was also neat to hear that he has a couple years of Iron Man stories plotted out.

The NEWSRAMA article is an exciting turn as well. Johns hinted about returning to the Flash in the CBR interview and goes into some detail here along with artist Scott Kolins. I missed Johns run on "The Flash" and have since gone back and picked up most of the TPBs to catch up on what he did with the Rogues. I like his take on these villains. The Rogues were the main reason that I bought "Salvation Run". I'm definitely up for a new Rogues miniseries by Johns and Kolins.

No comments: