Monday, November 5, 2007

Justice Society of America #10

With a beautiful cover by Alex Ross, "Justice Society of America" #10 kicks off the "Thy Kingdom Come" story line. Billed as a true sequel to "Kingdom Come", this story line has been greatly anticipated in my household. Writer Geoff Johns is in true form again spinning a personal story for Kingdom Come Superman with excellent interactions between JSA members and KC Superman. It was nice to see Obsidian show up after a long absence. His conversation with KC Superman is very telling. The art by penciller Dale Eaglesham is excellent. He really captures the despair of KC Superman. I also enjoyed Ross' painted pages for the Kingdom Come flashbacks. This was a great kickoff to what looks to be an interesting story line and I look forward to watching it play out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did anyone have a blurred page where Superman has his dicussion with Starman? Is the dialogue posted anywhere?
Thanks

Comic Adventurer said...

Starman: Thanks for getting me out of that paint factory. The were all out of the color yellow. Did you notice that?

KC Superman: You...know me?

Starman: Of course I know you. I was on my way from the future to the past, but wasn't supposed to be me going back...don't tell Brainy...so I woent zip, zip, zoom, from our Earth to Earth-22. I flew around with you after you stoppped Americommando and the Minutemen from tearing apart the Statue of Liberty...and everybody on it! That's when it got better.

GL & company enter.

Starman: You were there and you --- and you!

Cyclone: Me?

GL: Earth-22?

Starman: In the 31st century, there's a map for such things! And that's what Brainiac 5 called, Green Latern.